Terms and conditions
We have four party slots available over the weekend and can also accommodate parties during the week.
Saturday and Sunday Party Slots are available: Morning – 11am to 1pm & Afternoon – 2pm to 4pm. For weekday parties, please contact the studio for availability.
Our party table can accommodate up to 10 people and all our party packages require a minimum of 6 people. We can sit up to 28 painters, should you wish to book the whole studio.
Birthday parties can be booked for children 7 years old and above.
No-one likes a party pooper but our studio does get busy so we’ve had to come up with few rules to make sure everyone who visits us has an enjoyable experience.
Food and drink
We provide complimentary squash for the children and tea or coffee for adult helpers. Individually boxed food for each child can be bought in, comprising sandwiches, fruit and crisps (as a suggestion!). Please note that we are unable to prepare food in the studio and are unable to allow hot food. Please ensure that the food boxes are prepared before coming to the studio as we have no facilities for preparation of food.
Should you wish to bring a cake, we are able to present this on a specially painted cake stand, and can cut and distribute individual portions in party bags at the end of the session. We ask that party bags are prepared beforehand for each child as space is limited in the studio.
Our party table has lots of beautiful hanging decorations above it to provide an eco friendly alternative to balloons. We kindly ask that you hold off from bringing in things like party poppers, table confetti, glitter or other small items.
When younger ones finish an item we have lots of colouring in activities they can do; we hope this will keep them seated while others finish. Your help in keeping children from wandering around the studio would be really appreciated.
We can accommodate up to 2 adults helping with your party, there are local coffee shops (and pubs) that any extras can hang out in. If they would prefer to stay and paint ceramics during the party, please speak to the studio to book a separate table. Please ask parents to drop their children off at the party, and not linger. We have other customers in the studio, and wish to keep disruption of their studio time to a minimum.
And now, the small print:
- Whilst we don’t charge for no-shows we do reserve the right to charge for a minimum of 8 painters.
- Please note that we will charge cost price for any breakages during the party.
- A 50% deposit must be paid in order to secure your party, full balance payable on the day. Invoices will be emailed with a link to pay by card in the email or feel free to come into the studio and pay by card there.
- Turn around for party pottery will be 5-7 days (allowing time for glazing and kiln run). You will be sent a text or called when all your pottery is ready for collection.
- The finished pieces will be individually wrapped and bagged with each child’s name on a tag.
- Final numbers will need to be confirmed 10 days ahead.
- Please note that bisque options are subject to supplier stock availability.